Thursday, June 30, 2005

Knit Night! Woo!

Tuesday Night was Ann Arbor Knit In. It rocked. Everyone liked my secret knitting project, which made me happy! And Ingrid brought along her Mum! And it was awesome. Here they are, with Ingrid debuting "Preppy", which she had just finished seaming! It was the first official trying-on, and I got to photograph.



And that's good, because I'm going to break in and STEAL that sweater. I want it! I might knit it myself though, once I realized that Ingrid is very smart and did that up all fair-isle-like, NOT intarsia.

must not steal sweater
must not steal sweater

AND! There was another felony-worthy debut when Emily showed up wearing Grace!



Check out that super-swank sweater! And it was done in Kid Seta, which is essentially identical to Kid Silk Haze, so you know I love it!

And Sarah came, working on her second sock! They're so cool with that green and purple action. Hmmm...

stealing others knitting is not nice
stealing others knitting is not nice



Look, you can see the first all-done sock on the table next to her.

And Kim is plugging away on a tank ALL FOR HER! (and look how happy she is about it!)



But I totally didn't get out the camera until after Denise and Elecia had left and Libby ran away from her boring meeting and came and talked to us a bit. And I ate a big piece of Key Lime Island Cheesecake. It was tasty.

And we totally snarked all over the latest Interweave. But I am totally in love with the Greek Tunic Sweater. This weekend I'll do my own full review!

AND! Tomorrow, or, er, TONIGHT! Thursday! Casa Dominick's! 7ish! Sangria! Knitting! Talking smart! Be there or be sorry!

No comments: