Saturday, April 01, 2006

La la la la la

Um... not a lot new happening here. Flickr is being annoying today. Still reading a gajillion things for work. BUT! I picked an adult book to read next Wednesday! I'll finally be reading a KTC book so woo!

Also, Emily tagged me a bazillion years ago and I never answered because I've been so distracted by life lately. Anway...

4 jobs I've had
1. Call centre Travel Agent
2. Health Food Store Cashier
3. Taco Stand Manager (complete with hair net and ice-cream scoop for the taco meat)
4. Costume Studio stitcher

4 movies that I can watch over and over
1. The BBC/Colin Firth Pride and Prejudice
2. Bridget Jones's Diary
3. Love Actually
4. The Big Lebowski

4 TV Shows that I never Miss:
1. West Wing
2. Family Guy
3. Daily Show
4. Law and Order (classic)

4 Places I've Lived
1. Appleton, WI
2. Grinnell, IA
3. Manchester, England
4. Nanjing, China

4 Places I've Gone on Holiday
1. Niagara Falls
2. Cheltenham, England
3. San Fransico
4. Arcadia National Park (Maine!)

4 Favorite Dishes
1. Lasagna
2. Peking Duck
3. Pesto-anything
4. Macaroni and Cheese

4 Websites I read Daily
1. Go Fug Yourself
2. Bookslut
3. Read Roger
4. A place where the Grinnell kids get together and bitch.

4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. Iowa
2. England
3. China
4. Not at work!

No comments: