Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Argh, all the knitting I did on the scarf while on hold with Council Travel yesterday had to be ripped out today. Blah.

On the other hand, I did end up getting Kate's sage green yarn. She lied. It's not sage green. It's darker and tweedy. That's ok, I like this stuff better. So, I now have 6 skeins of Chunky Wool-Ease in "Willow". Hmmm... what to do with that? My stash is quickly becoming very unmanageable. Luckily, it's summer, so I can spend a lot more of my time knitting to get some of the stash used up.

Trying to join the Knit Bloggers webring, but can't figure out how to get the logo to show up, even though I've pasted the code in where I thought I should. (Obviously, I was wrong) Can anyone help? Email me

Non-Knitting News I HATE MOVING. I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!

No comments: