Hey all! I am back from vacation, refreshed and wonderful... one of the highlights of my week by the lake was talking to other knitters. It was the knitting community I've been needing...
GOOD KNITTING NEWS
1. Yarn store job in Manchester looking more and more promising
2. Just saw one of the KnitU-ers has a U. of Man. email address!
3. My new cotton yarn is here and wonderful and on the needles!
4. My PeaceFleece that I've been worried about will now be a raglan sweater with green body and red sleeves.
5. Tank top is done and ultra-sexy! AND I've been commissoned to knit another one, plush an eyelash scarf.
6. I knit Mom a hat.
7. 11 more days!