Monday, January 10, 2005

Wow! It's been awhile. *Sorry*

Anyway... my sister's scarf and handwarmers turned out nice. I left my camera at home, so didn't get pictures at Christmas, but she's visiting in a few weeks, so I'll try and get some then!

Dad's shaker rib scarf is slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowly coming along. But it looks fantastic. I should take a picture of that when I get home from work and show y'all.

But it's on hold as a whip out an Eros-type scarf. And an eyelash scarf. Yeah, I know... but the lady who's paying me to teach at the U. wants samples for a display case for marketing purposes, so click click click go the needles!

That, and I've decided I'm going to make needles for my students, to keep costs down.

2 comments:

freddyknits said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
freddyknits said...

Hi Jenny. This is Lynne from the shop!

When you are done with the needles, be sure to post a picture. What are you using, and how are you finishing them? I made some dpns out of birch dowels last year. They are OK, but Addis they are not!

My new blog!