Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Lazy and cranky

No spinning for me last night. My stomach was upset ALL DAY yesterday. Pepto and peppermint tea had no effect, so I skipped class, because I much rather wanted to lie on the couch and feel sorry for myself.

I was going to take pictures and post them, but I was too busy feeling sorry for myself to bother with getting out my computer. Ah well...

I like the theory that a Crochety Knitter is a deragotory term for a Crocheting Knitter. Hmmm... I guess it's a matter of pronounciation. One I'm going to start using, especially when self-refering...

But back on real knitting content. You know my Dad's Christmas Scarf? I started to hate it. The edges looked weird. It was too skinny for a manly scarf. I didn't want my name on it. I didn't want to knit it. I mean, he's my dad, I bet he would wear a pink feather boa scarf because I made it, but yeah... so I decided I'd knit him a different scarf and I'M ALMOST DONE ALREADY. It's out of Pervuian Tweed Alpaca. That stuff is like knitting butter. For anyone whose ever wondered what kind of adjective "buttery" was for describing yarn, come feel my scarf. You'll get it.

1 comment:

freddyknits said...

We missed you on Tuesday. Hope you are feeling better.