Thursday, September 22, 2005

Suck City.

So, things here are a little crazy.

Interview on Wednesday. I think it went well, but who can tell with these things?! I did however, get to wear my suit, and I can work my suit like no one's business.

Realized that I gained so much weight this summer that my clothes are starting not to fit. DAMN. Who knew that living off pizza and beer for a glorius few months would catch up to you? So my life has been less knitting and more working out.

But yesterday my new Rowan came (it took me a while to get my renewal form in. Moving makes things like that fall through the cracks!) anyway... new Rowan makes me happy. Also, I don't know if I said this on my SP6 questionaire, but I am lusting after the new RYC collection. I want ALL of the pattern books and have none of them. Just FYI.

But then today, our family realized that there was no way they could get out of Houston. Everyone's out of gas, it's taking over 16 hours to get to Austin (a mere 160 miles away). So they're hunkering down for the storm. Our thoughts are elsewhere right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your family. It sounds like a real mess back there. Hope your weekend is much better than your week!
SP