Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just Another Manic Monday

Except, you know, it's Tuesday, but whatever.

Last Tuesday morning, we went to the National Zoo and saw the Baby Panda. He kept falling off the branch he was climbing on and generally being too cute for words. (There's lots more pictures if you click on the photo)





And here's how Birch is going!





as you can see, she is getting big. Also, I'm now down to 143 stitches (out of an original 299) and so she's starting to really move, and grow quickly. I hope to finish her soon.

AND! Dan refinished the coffee table! See how it looked before?



See how nice it is now?!



And... here's a picture of my local pub in Manchester, where Dan worked as a barman and we had some really really good times. I'm feeling nostalgic. I spent a lot of time (and a lot of money!) here...

No comments: