Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm Here!

You know it's bad when the Secret Pal people are on your case to update and your knitting circle friends are leaving "where are you?!" messages for you.

So, my internet died for awhile there. This weekend, one of my plans is to update with a vengance. For instance, I cast on, knit and finished a Charlotte's Web shawl in the time I've been down. And finished one of Dan's socks. And the knitting bit of the Christmas stocking.

Also, I've been super-missing knitting and it's totally on my plan of things to do this weekend but 4 weeks ago, a friend and I finally got together after weeks of missed connections, then my parents came and I took them to Annapolis to see the boats, then I had to work, and then last weekend I kept puking so I stayed at home.

But this weekend! Stitch and Bitch (suck is So Fast So Sleazy!) Big update with pictures! Or stone me if I don't!

No comments: