So, remember when I said that Dan's sock was too big and I had to rip it out? I mean, look at this!
My finger is the tip of his toe. Aiya!
But I didn't want to rip it, so I was working merrily along on the second sleeve of chocolate decadance.
But then something very bad happened. I spilled an entire bottle of beer on it.
Then something even worse happened a week later.
It went through the vacuum cleaner. The entire sleeve went through the vacuum cleaner. I screamed. Dan freaked out (as it was an accident and he felt so very badly, because he is supremely lovely).
See how that needle is broken clean from the cord?
See how the other needle is splintered and frayed?
See how there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THE KNITTING?!
Somehow, my sleeve survived! But it's on hold as I get another size 5 bamboo circ.