Saturday, December 10, 2005

Yet Another Candle I Tried to Eat

Dan brought this home from a fundraising dinner and I found it on the counter. Because it was his, I DID NOT EAT IT, but doesn't it look good? Aren't I good for not eating the cupcake? I'm supergood, because I asked Dan about it, and he informed me that it is, indeed NOT a cupcake, but instead a candle. What is it with me trying to eat candles?!



In other news, I got a haircut today. Here is the old hair (please disregard the dirty dirty mirror)







Here is the new hair (with Dan's arty photography)







Here is take 14 bajillion on Dan's socks. See, I'm on the heel now, just turning it. La la la. You will also note the lack of elf toes. This is what I did today instead of cleaning the house. I have my priorities straight.


No comments: