Thursday, December 22, 2005

Next Year will ROCK

So, on Sunday I cast off the second sleeve of the Chocolate Decadance sweater. So lots of hemming and seaming, as I'd like to wear this while at home next week! See the pretty hem? Ooooooo



Also, to answer previous questions, no, I did not color my hair, 'tis the lighting and NaNo was OK. It was my first year, and I got 32,000 words. Next year will be better!

BUT! BUT! BUT! Dan got us tickets to go on our vacation this spring and it's even better than Niagara Falls! Look where we'll be in March!




BEIJING! CHINA! Fei chang hao! Wo gao gao xing xing si le!

I want to climb one of the Daoist mountains. Either Huang Shan:




Or Tai Shan:



I know they look zhen de li hai (super hard-core) and they are, but there are stairs carved into the mountains (I love China) and little old ladies will totally kick your ass while climbing. You'll be all panting for breath and they'll just run by you.


On Saturday I leave for home for Christmas and will be there for a week! YAY! Packing space is at a premium, so I'm going to cast on for Birch! Finally! Because 3 balls of Kidsilk Haze does not take up much room. But, alas, when typing the above, I typed "bitch" a portent of things to come? I hope not.



No comments: