Thursday, December 15, 2005

So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow...

Last night, I had all sorts of big plans.

I was going to bake gingerbread cookies for the library party today. I was going to go running. I was going to work on my short story. I was going to take a nice long bath.

Last night I... ate an entire pot of macarroni and cheese. I drank some wine. I realized that I had unopened cookies from when I went to the grocery store. I watched Love Actually (and bawled at the funeral scene in the beginning!). I wound up some yarn. I cast on for the legwarmers from Last Minute Knitted Gifts but didn't like my color combination, so I ripped it all out and went to bed.

And now it's snowing snowing snowing and all the schools are closing early, but I'll be driving along the Beltway about the time this starts turning into lots of ice.

No comments: