Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Yay! Pictures!

Ok, so I found the cord last night. Then I went to transfer pictures and it wouldn't work...

Me: Why won't this work
Dan: Do you have the software loaded?
Me: Erm...

Tonight. I found the software. Yay! Why can't I open my CD drive. Wait. I don't have a CD drive. I took it out to put the battery in. Where the hell is my CD drive. Erm.

Found CD drive! Yay!

Ok, so now there are pictures! Of Top Dog from Erika Knight's Simple Knits for Little Cherubs in Rowan Summer Tweed. Of baby bonnets from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. (It took 2 skeins of Rowan Kid Classic. There was some green left but I used all the red). 2 are as the pattern is written, and one only has 2 ridges of garter, then an attached I-cord at the bottom. I kinda like this one better.

And of my pirate sweater from Zoe Mellor's Adorable Knits for Tiny Tots. Sorry it's sideways. I used Takhi Cotton Classic. It was for an auction at Knit A Round to raise money for breast cancer research...

No comments: