Wednesday, June 22, 2005

She got me down

Yo. Ingrid has a great post today about last night's knitting debauchery.

And you know what? After that I did just say "oh fuck". Loudly. Because I have ripped that project too many times. And nothing's cooler than ending your night talking to the man who is NOT in your house and feeling lonely and frogging something.

ai ya

And yeah, so um, Sweetwaters was having a manager's meeting next us last night. It was FUNNY because we can't control ourselves.

So when they asked "what are the qualities of someone you want to put on register" and they were all like "friendly, upbeat" and I was all " someone who can count change correctly"

I mean, really? SOMEONE WHO CAN COUNT CHANGE CORRECTLY.

Elisha also said something devilishy snarky and funny, but I can't remember now, which is sad, because I wanted to share the snark love.

No comments: