Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ripped Socks and few things and Meeeeeeeeeeeee!

In case you didn't notice (which I doubt anyone did) I have stopped using Hello and Bloggerbot because it sucked and have switched to Flickr. I just think it works better. Ultimately, though, I will bite the bullet, steal some of Dan's webspace and actually do it the proper way. I'd like to have 2 pictures in a post instead of every picture-bit being a different post...

Anyway, Last night I realized that my Koigu socks were going to be huge. So I frogged them. I hate it when that happens.

BUT! I have jumped on the interview bandwagon! So, leave me comment. I want to interview you. I'm also a huge wuss and only asked Lynne to interview me, because I know her in real-life, too. Don't be wussy like me. Also, if you want to interview me, leave a comment!

The way it works:

Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones below.
You will update YOUR blog with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Lynne's questions:

What is your dream job?

See, I totally answered that in the "about me" file I added yesterday. I said it involved teaching knitting and designing knitting and translating Chinese. But I changed my mind. My new dream job involves getting paid to make-out and do sweaty love scenes with Colin Firth.

How is it coming with the Incredible Sweater Machine?

No better. No worse. I still can't figure out how to make it not randomly drop my knitting after about an inch. (And by drop, I mean literally, onto my foot.)

How about that yarn diet?

So, I fell of the wagon there for a bit. Just like I've fallen off the real diet with all the Easter candy around. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Cadbury Creme Eggs.....

Do you ever sing while knitting? Do you ever knit while singing?

All the time. Not so much the classical/choral stuff, but often Dan will play guitar and I sing along. Folk and country and bad Bloodhound Gang covers.

If I supplied you with a ball of cheap cotton, would you be willing to knit a couple of dishcloths for Project Scrubbie?

Sure. But you can't make fun of my failure of a yarn diet anymore!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 comments:

freddyknits said...

Sounds like a deal. A lovely ball o cotton now has your name on it.

We must organize a singing knit-in or a knitting sing-in. I think showtunes are in order. We'll knit scrubbies!

freddyknits said...

Or how about this - the Singing Knitters webring (snort).