Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Oh My! Oh My!

So I sat down to learn this new mobieus technique.

IT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER.

let me repeat that:

IT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER.

Seriously!!!!!

Go by the book NOW!!! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

Look it over, if it doesn't make sense, come to my class on March 12 at Knit A Round Yarn Shop in Ann Arbor, or find a class in your area. (I try not to schill myself too much on this site, but this is something that everyone should know how to do.)

Plus, it made me feel like a rockstar, as my boss said that it was easy once you got it, but she needed to shut herself away from distractions for a while to "get it". I totally got it in 15 minutes while watching Law and Order reruns.

See, I don't mean to brag, but it made me feel so awesomely cool and rockstar-y! Especially as my Ultimate Sweater Machine is still making me feel like an utter dunce.

No comments: