Monday, June 10, 2002

Realized this weekend that there's a mistake in the bra pattern I've been using for the top of my tank top. How many rows between decreases coupled with how many decreases I'm supposed to do DOES NOT EQUAL what row I'm supposed to end up on. GRRRRRRR. So, I was like, well I now understand the basic design concept of said bra cup, so I shall just make my own. Sadly, I mismeasured and ended up with something that would just be obscene if I were to wear it. So, I had to frog that and decided to do Catherine's Something for a while, then come back to the tank top.

Catherine's Something is officially a linen-stitch scarf. It's about 5 inches long.

Was really sick yesterday. So tired and weak that not only could I not knit, I didn't want to. It was sad. Feeling much better today. Just waiting for the car dealership to call and tell me what's wrong with the car and how much it's going to cost me. Also desperately hoping the fiance emails me soon. It's been a while. I get worried.

No comments: